Shamrock Prerna School
Unit Test -2
Class – 3
Subject – English
Q.1)Write True or False. (¼×4=1)
- The Ice cream Man comes in summers.
- The Ice cream Man also sells fizzy drinks.
- A lot of children gather around the Ice cream Man’s cart.
- The Icecream has pots of roses and sweet peas in his cart.
Q.2) Rearrange the letters to find the describing words.(½×4=2)
- ravbe –
- oudlyc –
- eautibluf –
- pytme –
Q.3)Answer the following questions. (1×4=4)
- Who suggested Anna keep a diary and why?
- Name the different flavours of ice cream the Ice cream Man has in his cart.
- What had Anna noted about Mrs James’ house in her diary ?
- Why is the Ice cream Man’s joyful sight to see?
- Why do you think Mrs James called Anna a clever girl?
Q.4) Write word meanings:- (any 4) ( ½×4=2)
- brick’s a blaze of heat-
- exciting –
Q.5) Rewrite the following sentences using the correct pronoun in the place of the underlined words.(½×8=4)
- Ram and I ate a lots of toffees.
- My mom told me about the function.
- The fairy gave him his wishes.
- Our teachers tells us nice stories.
- Rahul and Rehan are good friends.
- Shyam is my best friend.
- My brother’s pencil is lost.
- I made birthday cards for my relatives .
Q.6) Underline the verbs in the following sentences.(½×6=3)
- Please, close the door..
- Neha was clapping her hands.
- Sonu is a good girl.
- The players are strong.
- Renu is eating her lunch.
- A doctor treats patients.
Q.7) Change the gender of the following nouns. (½×8=4)