Shamrock Prerna School
Unit Test -2
Q.1)Tick (√) the correct option. (¼×3=¾)
1.Devices which take inputs from users are called ______ devices.
2. Voltmeter is an example of a ______ computer.
- all of these
3. CPU is a ______ device.
Q. 2) Fill in the blanks. (¼×2=½)
- The ______ are the biggest and the most powerful computers.
- _______ is the main processing device of the computer.
Q. 3) Write T for true and F for false statements. (¼×3=¾)
- The full form of CPU is Central Power Unit.
- The supercomputers are the most powerful computers.
- Printer is an input device of a computer.
Q.4) Define the following. (1×4=4)
- Hybrid Computer
- Digital Computers
Q.5) Answer the following questions. (2×2=4)
- What is a computer?
- What are input and output devices?