Shamrock Prerna School
Q.1 ) Write ( T)for true and (F) for false sentences. (½×4=2)
- The ant helped the cricket.
- Plants do not eat animals.
- Plants do not need food.
- The cricket sang through the summer.
Q.2 ) Tick (√ ) the correct answer. (¼×2=½)
- Plants need _______ to make food.
- Salt from soil, water and animal blood
- Sunlight, water and salt from soil
- insects, air and sunlight
2. Which part of the plant produce food?
- the leaf
- the root
- the flower
Q. 3 ) Write rhyming words. (¼×1=1)
Q. 4 ) Answer the following questions.(any 5) (1×5=5)
- What did the cricket’s condition when he met the ant?
- Why do flies go to to Venus flytrap?
- How do plants make their food?
- What did the ant suggest to the cricket?
- How are insects digested by plants?
- What kind of animals do plants eat?
Q. 5 ) Word meanings. (any 6) (¼×6=1½)
Q.6)Change the gender of the noun and pronoun and rewrite these sentences. (½×4=2)
- The goose belongs to the emperor.
- The little girl is looking at the cow.
- The wizard shut the old man in a cave.
- We seen lion and fox in the zoo.
Q.7 )Underline the adjective in these sentences. (¼×8=4)
- These kites are colourful.
- Ram is a good singer.
- Priya is an airline pilot .
- Sheila has a sweet voice.
- Indian tea is famous all over the world.
- Which pen do you prefer?
- There are six boys in the library.
- The Russian language is not easy to learn.
Q.8 )Fill in the correct degree of adjectives from the brackets.(¼×10=2½)
- Nidhi is ______than any other girl in the class. ( tall)
- Varun is _____ than Raju . ( old)
- Harish is the _____ employee of his company. (old)
- Diamond is _______ than glass. (hard)
- Shimla was the ______ city. ( cold)
- Asha is a _____ singer than Mala. ( best )
- Ishfaq is _______ than Imran. (clever)
- She is ______ than her sister. (wise)
- Silver is _______ than gold. (light)
- Nights are _____ in winter. (long)
Q.9)Underline the suitable gender in the sentences and write their types. (¼×6=1½)
- The lion is the king of the forest.
- The princess wore a crown.
- Tina is my sister.
- The hero acted perfectly.
- I got a gift from my brother this morning.
- The cow gives us milk.