SHAMROCK PRERNA SCHOOL
Session – 2021-22
Monthly Unit Test – III
Class – VI
Q.1 Fill in the blanks:- ( any 9) ( 9)
- The first person to reach space was ______________________ , in 1961, on board the spacecraft Vostok1.
- A boxing olympic champion and world heavyweight champion of the world. ____________________.
- He is the only player to score 30000 run in international cricket. Won world cup with India in 2011. Played in 200 test matches. ____________________.
- ___________________ is underwater diving in caves which are at least partially filled with water.
- __________________ is a sport and recreational activity invited in lake city Minnesota in 1922 by Ralph Samuelson.
- ________________ the first American to orbit the earth.
- He is the only Indian captain to have lead his team to victory in Twenty-20 world cup in 2007, 50 over world cup in 2011 and the champion’s trophy in 2013._____________________.
- He is the youngest man ever and the first man of color to win the masters tournament of golf. ______________.
9._______________ is the sport of riding bicycles off-road often over rough terrain using specially design mountain bikes.
- He was the greatest footballer of the 20th century and the winner of three World cups with Brazil.______________.
- He was the first English prayer to win league titles in four countries, England, Spain, the United States and France._________________.
Q2. What is the full name of A.P.J Abdul Kalam? (1)