Shamrock Prerna School
Unit Test -1
Max Marks – 10
Q.1) Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below. (½ ×10=5 )
Q.2) Make sentences using the following phrases . (¼×=1)
1) a beautiful dress __________________________.
2) without any fear _________________________.
3) playing cricket __________________________.
4) made of stones _________________________.
Q.3) Put a tick (√ ) against the groups of words which are sentences and a cross (×) against those are not. (¼×4= 1)
1) Mom and me go to the market.
2) Pen to me.
3) This dress is very beautiful.
4) This chair is not for sale.
Q.4) Identify the following sentences and write their kinds: – (¼ x 6 = 1½)
Deepa and Radha are going to market.
Please give me some food.
Hurray! I have won the match.
Always hep the needy.
How is the weather today?
May God bless you!
Q. 5) Rearrange the following to make meaningful statements and a question: – (½ x 3 = 1½)
not /book /this/ for /is/ purchase.
eighth/ is /the/ August/ of /the /month/ year.
things/ strange/ for /these/ are/ you.