Class – II Subject – English Grammar Chapter – 1 ( Nouns ) Day 1
Chapter – 1
⇒ Definition :-
Naming words are nouns that refer to the names of people, places, animals or things.
Do this worksheet in your notebook.
A – Look at the underlines noun and tell if the noun is a person, place , animal or thing.
1. My mother’s name is Sunita Sharma.
2. I live in Mumbai.
3. I have a pet dog called Tipsy.
4. We’re going to play football in Eco Park.
5. My neighbour is moving to Japan.
6. Oreo is my favourite brand of cookies.
7. Riya wants to visit Australia.
8. I love chocolates.