SHAMROCK PRERNA SCHOOL
Session – 2021-22
Monthly Unit Test – III
Class – I
A – Choose the correct answer :- [ 4 × 1 = 4 ]
- We wear formal clothes / uniform when we go to school.
- We wear cotton / woolen clothes in summer season.
- We should always wear clean / dirty clothes.
- We get cotton / wool from sheep.
B – Fill in the blanks :- [ 5 × 1 = 5 ]
- We wear a raincoat in the ________ season. ( summer / rainy )
- Clean clothes make us look ___________. ( smart / dirty )
- We get _________ from the cotton plant. ( wool / cotton )
- We wear sweaters in __________. ( summer / winter )
- We wear _______________ clothes at home. ( formal / comfortable )
C – Write true or false :- [ 5 × 1 = 5 ]
- We get wool from sheep.
- We wear uniform when we go to a party.
- Woolen clothes keep us cool.
- Clothes protect us from heat and cold.
- Cotton clothes are very heavy.
D – Circle the odd one :- [ 2 × 1 = 2 ]
- sweater shirt cap socks
- raincoat skirt t-shirt pants
E – Answer the following question :- ( any two ) [ 2 × 2 = 4 ]
Q1. What kind of clothes do we wear in summer?
Q2. Why do we wear clothes?
Q3. From where do we get wool?