SHAMROCK PRERNA SCHOOL
Session – 2021-22
Monthly Unit Test – III
Class – II
Q1. Tick the correct answer.(1×4=4)
- Abu Ali bought the donkey from the
2. Abu Ali always made a mistake while counting because he
- did not know counting
- did not count the donkey he was riding
- could not see properly
3.Who are settled at work?
4.Who has been given the invitation to come home?
Q2. Tick the correct comparison for the following sentence. (1×2=2)
1.The rope is _ than the belt.
2.Akash is _ than Shyam.
Q3. Write T for true and F for false sentences. (½×2 =1)
- Musa called Abu Ali a donkey.
- Abu Ali cried when he could not see his ninth donkey.
Q4.Rearrange the words to find the names . (¼ × 4=1)
Q5.Word meanings. (½×4=2)
Q6.Fill in the blanks with is/am/are.(½×8=4)
- I ____Shivam.
- They_____ playing cricket.
- Birds_____ flying in the sky.
- It ______ raining.
- We _____ enjoying ice cream.
- Rahul _____ swimming in the pool.
- They_____ boxers.
- She_____-_a doctor.
Q7.Fill in the blanks with was/were.(½×8=4)
- He _____ at the stadium.
- Pinki _____ in Paris yesterday.
- The kids _____ so naughty.
- The children______ quite.
- The puppy______ hungry.
- They______ in trouble.
- You______ very tired on Friday.
- She_____ happy.
8.Answer the following questions. (1×2=2)
- Why do you think Musa counted ten donkeys?
- Why do you think Abu Ali could not find one donkey?