SHAMROCK PRERNA SCHOOL
Session – 2021-22
Monthly Unit Test – III
Class – VI
1. Complete the following sentences.(½×6=3)
- Date and place of lift off:_
- Number of astronauts on board:_
- Number of days it stayed in space:_
- Number of experiments done by scientists:_
- Date of return journey:_
- Height at which it lost contact:_
2.Write opposites. (½ × 4 =2)
3 .Fill in the blanks with appropriate reflexive and relative pronouns.(½×6=3)
- I have lost the watch ____ you gave me.
- I ____ saw him fighting.
- Ritu hurts ______.
- This is the horse_______ carried me here.
- The old woman burnt _______.
- Enjoy _______
4.Fill in the blanks with appropriate adjectives. (½ ×4 = 2)
- The palace was very ______.
- Our President is a very _____ man.
- Akbar was a ________ king.
- This morning is ________.
5. Encircle the adjectives in the following sentences and write their types. (½ ×8=4)
- This is my favorite song.
- I have three balls.
- Shimla is a hilly area.
- Some boys were making noise.
- This dress is mine.
- Whose book is that?
- We love our friends.
- That man helped me?
6. Fill in the blanks with appropriate Personal Pronouns:- (½×4 =2)
- Radhika is talking to ____.
- We saw Ram when _____ was playing outside.
- ___________ are completing our work.
- His mother gave me a beautiful pen that ____ lost.
7. Answer the following questions. (Any 4) (1×4=4)
- Describe Kalpana Chawla’s first mission in space?
- When and why did she go to the U. S? Who did she marry?
- What abilities must an astronaut have, according to the journalist?
- The poet says, “Beauty is heard in….. “.What do you think this means? Have you ever heard a song in your head, long after the song was sung or played?
- Where was Kalpana Chawla born? Why is she called an Indian – American?