SHAMROCK PRERNA SCHOOL
Session – 2021-22
Monthly Unit Test – III
Class – V
Q1. Fill in the blanks:- (½×4=2)
- Actor come on the stage and _____ their act.
- To get green colour we should mix ______ and yellow.
- Arjun aimed his_______at the bird’s eye.
- We can get grey colour by adding black to________.
Q2. Write “Yes” Or “No” for the following statements. ( ¼×4=1)
- Hanuman’s get-up attract children.
- Ramleela describe the story of Ram.
- We should follow ‘good’ and giving up ‘evil’.
- Milk is white.
Q3. Write one word answers. (½×4=2)
- Which festival is also called Vijaydashami?
- Who was Kumbhakarn?
- Who kidnapped Ram’s wife?
- What is the children’s favourite character?
Q4. Write word meanings:- ( ½ x 6 = 3)
- Symbol 2. Chariot 3. Couple 4. Zeal 5. Tidy 6. Purple 7. Organized 8. Kidnap
Q5. Fill in the missing letters to complete the words given below. (¼×6=1½)
- talk_ _ ive 2. f l_ w_r 3. s t _ d_n t 4. f _r_ t 5. v _ l l _ g e 6. p l e _ g _
Q6. Fill in the blanks with the correct prepositions. (½×6=3)
- The dog went ________ the table.
- The ball is______the box.
- Ramlila describes the story of Ram ________ the form of a drama.
- We saw some people jogging _______ the track.
- The policemen became angry _______ this.
- Look _____ the pouch of any gutkha.
Q7. Complete the following sentences by filling up synonyms of the word given in the bracket against each sentences. (¼×6=1½)
- The genie was ______ for spoiling things up. ( noted)
- Mooshakraj ______ that the elephants were in danger. (understood)
- Ma’am, Rinku’s father has ______ today. (expired)
- Boys ! Why are you making a ______ ? (sound)
- Rohit sits on a bench under a _____ banyan tree. (huge)
- We concluded our ______ with dinner at a restaurant. (tour)
Q8. Underline the noun. (¼×4=1)
- Karan’s mother sent him to trip.
- Rohit was playing sitar.
- Sohan sits on this desk.
- She made a boat with yellow paper.
Q9. Answer the following questions. (Any 5 ) ( 1×5=5)
- How do children enjoy on Dussehra?
- How can we get orange colour?
- What was Ravan’s fault?
- From whose life is the scene of Narad Moh taken?
- What is Dussehra a symbol of?
- Who was Meghnad ?