Shamrock Prerna School
I – Unit Test
Class – V
Subject – E.V.S.
M.M. – 20
A – Fill in the blanks :- [ 8 × 1 = 8 ]
1. __________ is called father of genetics.
2. __________ is the native country of Louis Braille.
3. My mother’s sister is my __________.
4. In Braille script, a pointed ______ is used to write and is known as ________.
5. ___________ was a person who could not see but was a very famous writer.
6. The transfer of characteristics from one generation to another is known as _______.
7. Braille script was developed by _________
8. Legal protection given to any child is called __________.
B – Short answer type questions :- [ 4 × 1 ½ = 6 ]
Q1. Due to the construction of the dam the people living in that area had to leave their homes? Why ?
Q2. How do people who cannot see read books ?
Q3. Write the names of any two scientists who worked in the field of genetics.
Q4.What facilities or arrangements people have to make when they want to settle down at some new place?
C – Long answer type question :- ( any two ) [ 2 × 3 = 6 ]
Q1. What is the difference between joint family and nuclear family?
Q2. Write any six reasons due to which people migrate.
Q3. What are the reasons for the formation of nuclear families?