SHAMROCK PRERNA SCHOOL
Session – 2021-22
Monthly Unit Test – III
Class – II
A – Choose the correct answer :- [ 8 × ½ = 4 ]
- We have 206/500 bones in our body.
- A pencil is a man-made / natural thing.
- We have two lungs / heart.
- Living things grow / do not grow.
- The brain / lungs helps us to think.
- Apple tree is a living / non – living thing.
- The ribcage / kidneys protect our lungs and heart.
- Non – living things eat food / do not eat food.
B – Write true or false :- [ 4 × ½ = 2 ]
- The stomach looks like a pouch.
- Our body is made up of banes.
- We should eat unhealthy food to keep our muscles and bones fit.
- The brain is situated inside our ribcage.
C . Circle the odd one out :- [ 3 × 1 = 3 ]
- Mountain Tree Bus
- TV Sun Bag
- River Books House
D – Read the clues and re-arrange the letters of the following body parts :- [ 4 × 1 = 4 ]
- These help us to breathe. NLUGS
- The soft parts of our body. SCMLESU
- This pumps blood in our body. TREAH
- The solid parts of our body. NSBOE
E – Look at these images and name the internal organs :- [ 3 × 1 = 3 ]
F- Answer the following questions :- ( any two ) [ 2 × 2 = 4 ]
Q1. Who many muscles do we have in our body?
Q2. What is a skeleton?
Q3. What should we do to keep our bones and muscles strong and healthy?